Already have a Username/Password for Ceræ : an Australasian Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
I warrant that this article is entirely my own, original work, and that it contains no plagiarised material. I warrant that it is not before another journal for consideration, and that it has not been published (in whole or in significant part), elsewhere.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Cerae Style Sheet.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
I warrant that I have obtained, or will obtain, all necessary permissions from relevant copyright holders to reproduce or quote any material from other copyright sources contained in this work, including illustrations and audio-visual material. These permissions must cover the electronic distribution of the work, and the relevant documentation must be provided to Cerae. In the case of publication, I hereby indemnify Cerae: An Australasian Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies against any claims for breach of this warranty.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All articles and reviews published by Ceræ: An Australasian Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies are published under a CC BY-NC-ND license, unless otherwise specified.